The bike will be inspected by the workshop manager/mechanic upon arrival. A visual check will be carried out to highlight worn/damaged components. Replacements agreed with customer.
£75 labour charge for this service
- Bike will be cleaned/degreased, using our ultra-sonic cleaner, to enable service to be carried out
- All worn components will be removed from the frame for service/replacement
- All bearings checked and adjusted. Replaced if worn
- Headset checked for free movement and adjusted
- Bottom Bracket checked for free movement
- Lubrication of chain, mechs and cables
- Cables renewed as necessary
- All bolts checked for correct torque setting as necessary
- Gears set for optimum performance
- Wheels trued as necessary and rim wear checked
- Brakes pads replaced as necessary and brakes adjusted
- Pump up and inspect tyres for wear and tear
- Suspension fork service is not part of the gold service. This is a separate service. However, obvious faults in suspension forks to be highlighted to customer at the time the cycle is booked in for service
- Cycle tested and signed off by mechanic as being roadworthy
Note all parts used are not included in the price of service.
NEED TO FIND SOMETHING?